I’m fucking pumped for cavetocanvas to feature bob ross tomorrow omg
Zodiac Expressions of Sadness
- ♈ Aries: Rage, impulsivity and failure to get worked up about the things they normally do, oppositional but with less verve and energy
- ♉ Taurus: Isolation, binge eating and lethargy, a sense of 'me against the world', less patience, easier to enrage
- ♊ Gemini: Silence, nerves, over thinking, easily distractible and seems 'elsewhere'; they are fairly intolerable to sadness they tend to detach/dissociate from feelings after a short while
- ♋ Cancer: Teariness, neediness, isolation, binge eating, crying after insignificant events, stomach aches, a feeling of separation from everyone around them
- ♌ Leo: Obvious displays of stress, they become like a wound up string and as if they are on the brink of a nervous break down. Short tempered and needy (only around close friends/family)
- ♍ Virgo: Isolation, heightened compulsions (cleaning, washing hands more etc;), unresponsive in conversations, at time blunt and more oppositional
- ♎ Libra: General feeling of instability/moodiness, reduced urge to socialize/be with friends, hopelessness, a feeling of being disliked/rejected by everyone, you can sense them 'trying' to be happy and keep composed
- ♏ Scorpio: Isolation, opposition, hostility and violent mood swings. Intense melancholy with at times delusions and paranoia. Thoughts even scary to them, a sense of 'me against the world'.
- ♐ Sagittarius: Lethargy, escapism (substance use etc;), uncharacteristically more serious and tense, less tolerance, feelings of worry when thinking into the future
- ♑ Capricorn: Demotivation, lethargy, hopelessness, over thinking, they seem tense and 'overly alert', hyper vigilant, force themselves to 'go through the motions', nothing impresses them
- ♒ Aquarius: Uneasy, harder to 'reach'; as if they are far away. Silence, isolation, detachment, even though they try to appear happy. Distractible
- ♓ Pisces: Teariness, anxiety, isolation, when they feel sadness they tend to feel 'all at once', nerves, obsessive/ruminating thinking, hopelessness, despair, lethargy
Elusive by Lianne La Havas is the perfect song to explore somebody’s body to.
Although most boys figure out how to bring themselves to orgasm by age thirteen, half of girls do not have their first orgasms until their late teens, twenties, or beyond. Teenage girls widely agree that they get the message loud and clear that masturbation is something boys do, but girls do not, cannot, or should not. The cultural focus on intercourse tells young women to expect they will begin to experience sexual pleasure once they have sex with a man (whether or not they are even interested in sex with men). Nearly all teen boys, on the other hand, experience sexual pleasure long before they get their hands—or other body parts—into a partner’s pants. Despite the massive advances in women’s equality, young women’s sexuality is stuck in a surprising paradox. Young women are sold provocative clothes but are not taught where to find their own clitoris. Many girls give their boyfriends oral sex, but are too uncomfortable with their own bodies to allow the guys to return the favor. It is still a radical act to say that women need and deserve access to information about their own sexual pleasure—not just about the risks and negative consequences of sex.
everyone on my dash last night was thirsty as fuck
I’m convinced that if my roommate fell out of her bed she would not wake up at all
Seriously why are there rape jokes in the motherfucking sloth tag?? I’m trying to look at ugly-cute animal pictures and like 1 in 5 of them are rape jokes? What the fuck man
It’s hard when i know that something that would dramatically change my life would take me literally .2 seconds to do. All the emails are lined up I just have to hit send but that fucking breath of time is like a mountain in front of me. It’s like that feeling right before a hard conversation when you have to bring it up and it feels like a distinct blend of adrenaline and nausea. I’ve decided that this is the best thing to do but I haven’t decided if I’m strong enough yet.